Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beautiful Benjy Art

Usually Ariela does the beautiful photography and I do the witty apercus about life in Israel, but she has broken that unwritten agreement with her extensive and very witty comments on her latest uploads, so I decided to upload some photos in retaliation. This is also convenient since we have been cleaning for passover and I haven't had any time to come up with any apercus. So here is an art work by Benjy; himself as capoeira-man. He had his belt ceremony the other day and tells anyone at the drop of a hat that he has a belt (yellow). I am also posting the picture that Ariela took of Lev all beat up and covered in ice-cream and pizza when we were on our way home from Mitzpe Ramon which Ariela refused to upload because she thought it might be evidence of child-abuse but which I think is evidence of a boy who had a good time.

No comments: